Friday, April 24, 2015

Christmas will never be the same

My husband and I received the most joyous Christmas gift, our baby girl!  She was born at 3:04pm on a cold but sunny day in the comfort of our home.  She was born healthy and happy and weighing 8lbs 4oz.  We were fortunate enough to have the birthing experience that we had hoped for and delivered her at home, in water, with only myself, my husband, and our midwives present.  It was honestly the most exhilarating, frightening, amazing, and unforgettable experience!  I wouldn't of had it any other way.  Now we are 4 months past that day and I can't imagine my world without our precious little Isla Flora.  She is a ball of energy and a chatty cathy!  We love her so much and can't believe how fast the time has gone by already.  Here is a glimpse of the last 4 months of our lives and why I have had a bit of a hiatus from my photography.





























No comments:

Post a Comment