Friday, April 24, 2015

35 Weeks of Beauty, Power, and Love

I loved being pregnant.  I loved the entire experience.  Yes there were days I felt horribly tired, in pain, and overall just fed up but in the end the good always outweighed the bad.  Creating life is a gift and I felt honoured to have 40 weeks and 3 days of my baby girl inside of me.  I love when I meet woman who are strong, believe in themselves, and enjoy the beauty of carrying a child.  Chelsea is one of those strong women and it was such a joy to photograph her and her beautiful baby bump!  She is going to make a wonderful mother and I cannot wait to meet her little boy!  Chelsea is hoping for a natural birthing experience at home and I wish her all the best!  Here is a look at our time together down at the Tsolum river on a spring day in between rain showers!



















No comments:

Post a Comment