Tuesday, June 17, 2014

All you need is LOVE

When my good friend Jess and I were debating on where to shoot her maternity session, we couldn't of thought of a more fitting location then Kin Beach.  It brought us back to our days of high school and put a nostalgic feeling in the air.  A place of good times spent with family and friends and it reminded myself on how long and far we've come as friends.  Here stood in front of me someone I have known for over 10 years, who was married, and on the way her first child; such a beautiful site to see!  Jess is any photographers dream but I must say I have never seen her as beautiful as she has been carrying a little one inside of her.  Motherhood is the next chapter for her and I cannot wait to watch it play out.  All my love to her and her husband Ben and may this be the start of yet another amazing adventure together xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment