Tuesday, June 17, 2014

You see a Body but I see Art

If there is one thing I have in common with the average male, it is that we both appreciate the curves of a woman's body.  He may appreciate it for other reasons but I appreciate it for its shape and silhouette.  In its simplicity it creates, in my opinion, some of the most beautiful fine art photography.  I feel privileged to be trusted enough by someone to capture such a personal part of themselves and to understand the vulnerability someone is going through; therefore, treat them and the experience delicately and respectively.  This was by far one of my most memorable shoots for not only was this new to me and my client but it opened my eyes into a genre of photography that I love and cannot wait to do again!








No comments:

Post a Comment